Texas Fishing Forum

Night fishing at Cedar Creek

Posted By: ccabal

Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/05/03 05:42 AM

When is it that night fishing at the docks around Cedar Creek start getting real good? Its pretty soon, isnt it? Has anyone been having good luck doing that recently?

------------------
A good rule to live by is to "Never Let Work Interfere with Fishing!"

-Christian
Posted By: Steve Pine

Re: Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/05/03 02:19 PM

I went last Saturday and caught 4 small hybrids and a few LMB and cats. Cold weather coming in this week might get things going.

------------------
steve pine

Posted By: JP

Re: Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/05/03 03:21 PM

We need rain as the docks are too low! We caught a few smaller fish but it is not the conditions we had there this time last year.

PRAY FOR RAIN!!

[This message has been edited by JP (edited 11-05-2003).]
Posted By: ccabal

Re: Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/13/03 06:16 AM

I'll probably be heading out to Cedar Creek for night dock fishing this friday... Anyone had luck recently?
-Christian
Posted By: Steve Pine

Re: Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/13/03 12:43 PM

Billy had a good trip last weekend. Mix of sandies, blacks and hybrids. Hybrids were not huge. He was mid-lake and North.

I caught one small one and a crappie on the South end.

------------------
steve pine

Posted By: MattH

Re: Night fishing at Cedar Creek - 11/13/03 04:58 PM

My brother and i fished Tuesday night from around 9:00 pm until 1:00 - 1:30am. We caught serval sandies to 16" a few blacks to 1 1/2, 1 hybrid to 6 lbs. We really had to fish a lot to catch what we caught or at least it felt like we did. When we first started the wind was not up at all, around midnight it picked up and it was ruff. Most of the fish where mid-lake north. White roadrunners and lil fishies.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum