Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Weather

Posted By: Hurricane

Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 04:28 PM

Just wondering what the weather is supposed do up there tomorrow, especially the wind.Anybody heard the forecast?
Posted By: Steve Bradbury

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 04:35 PM

lake is good in all conditions except a north wind over say 15...i have never known a weather forcast to say light norht winds, 10 to 15, they always seem to be higher.. but lots of places to catch fish and hide from wind out of any other direction.

actually entertaining the idea of going over there tomorrow.

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 04:45 PM

Thanks Steve. Unless it's really blowing we will be up there. I will probably launch at Cedar Creek Landing bad as I hate to. If you see us stop and say hello.
Posted By: Duck_Jerky

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 05:57 PM

www.acuweather.com says the wind will be out of the North/NorthEast at 2-6 by noon.

I'll be out there tomorrow. Will be launching from the 334 bridge. We will be in my 14' Tan V-hull...25HP.

Should be a great morning for fishing, but will be chilly...plan for that.

------------------

Duck Jerky Guide Service
Posted By: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 06:17 PM

Duck, Me and Jim will be their also, I will give you a call in the morning.

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 06:26 PM

We will be in a 21' Hurricane CC white with green stripes and green bimini. 200 Yamaha
Posted By: Steve Bradbury

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 09:11 PM

WELL PLANS ALWAYS CHANGE, AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW, IT IS STAY HOME OR GO WORK ON DUCK BLINDS,,,,OR GO WORK ON DUCK BLINDS ON SUNDAY.......

WIFE WILL CHANGE HER MIND 4 MORE TIMES TONIGHT ON WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO, BUT THAT IS OK, I CAN LIVE WITH IT, CAUSE AFTER NEXT WEEKEND, SHE WILL NOT SEE ME ON A SAT OR SUN, UNTIL THANKSGIVING DAY AND HOPEFULLY THAT WILL NOT BE FOR LONG AS I AM TRYING TO GO SOUTH TO DEER HUNT....
Posted By: redfinŽ

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 09:55 PM

Hurricane, Varner and I will be in his 17' CC Trophy. We'll look for you also.
Posted By: K_N

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 10:09 PM

What do you guys think the fishing will be like. With this front coming in I don't see a temp change in the water but definitely the water will be stirred up with the high winds today. Just curious what you all think. Yo Mr. Redfin I really enjoyed the trip with you and Ernest. Haven't made my mind yet if I'm coming down tomorrow or not.
Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 11:26 PM

GIVE CC HELL TOMORROW GUYS, I WILL BE AT LEWISVILLE.

------------------
GOOD FISHING.

ERNEST
972-245-9311

"I LIVE FOR THE THUMP"
Posted By: K_N

Re: Cedar Creek Weather - 10/17/03 11:34 PM

THIS JUST DONT GIVE ME A HECK OF ALOT OF CONFIDENCE FOR CC FOR TOMORROW. ALSO THERE IS SOME KIND OF TRACK MEET TOMORROW AT LL AND SOME OF THE SOUTH RAMPS ARE CLOSED TILL NOONISH.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum