Texas Fishing Forum

Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!!

Posted By: Anton2

Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:10 AM

I am a proud Papa. Me and my friends had been waylaying the big fish at BB so I took the little one out to get some too. It was slower that day then it had been, but she is a trooper and stuck it out as usual. My little 8-year-old angel was sitting patiently by the rods as I moved the boat around with the trolling motor to start a new drift when she burst into excitement "I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE!" I said reel it in baby she said "IM TRYING! IM TRYING!" After quite a fight she finally gets it to the boat and it was thrashing. Thank goodness it was on a rod that was still rigged for catfishing with 50lbs braid and a 50lbs leader. lol. We netted the thing and after a bit more fishing we took it to the Marina to weigh it. Nice people there at the Benbrook Marina. Thanks to them for the help to get the fish certified. The fish went 9.7lbs and yesterday Hailey got some mail. thumb I don't post much here, but I could not resist this one. This is what it's all about. Congratulations to my Daughter!

Posted By: headsRtails

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:17 AM

How sweet, Congrats!
Posted By: Rangerk9

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:21 AM

WTG Hailey!! That is fantastic...please pass my congrats on to her.

And, great job DAD...for all that you do. Keep it up!

Rex
Posted By: rbadley

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 09:40 AM

Very nice! That cute girl is hooked for life! Always love to see kids out fishing and enjoying the sport.
Posted By: Polar

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 12:24 PM

Congratulations Hailey! Nice fish!
Posted By: AL Bay Stealth

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 12:46 PM

Very nice! Congratulations! laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin laugh grin
Posted By: 1robert

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 01:13 PM

That is soooo cool!
Posted By: nogeese

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 04:03 PM

Well I been trying to catch one that big for 42 years!!! Nice Going Hailey!!!!
Posted By: mattg1980

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:09 PM

Great job!
Posted By: parttime

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:25 PM

Very cool!
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 05:42 PM

tell her congrats
Posted By: BAMAboy

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/21/10 06:22 PM

WAY TO GO HAILEY!!!! banana woot bannana2 dance2 breakdance You da Girl!!!! flehan Congratulations Hailey. Great fish for a real cutie pie. Nice going Anton. I know your a proud papa. cheers

Posted By: Hydra Sport

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/22/10 12:37 AM

out fished by a child again LOL congrats on that fish clete
Posted By: MightyMike

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/22/10 12:42 AM

Very cool, Congrats Hailey

Posted By: Sac-lait-Pat

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/22/10 07:28 PM

Congrats Haley you giving your dad fishing lessons. This is the future of fishing she is a real trooper.
Posted By: BrandonA

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/22/10 07:45 PM

Thats awesome!!!
Posted By: Anton2

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/23/10 02:28 PM

Thanks guys! She is as proud as can be, and Dad is too if you couldn't tell. smile
Posted By: Roddy69r

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/23/10 02:56 PM

Congrats to her!
Posted By: NoCoolNameToo

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/23/10 05:16 PM

Congrats very nice Hybrid !!!
Posted By: westtexasfishslayer

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/24/10 02:15 AM

yes indeed CONGRATS!!!! rock
Posted By: brownfish89

Re: Hailey-Munch gets a big-un for a new BB junior lake record!! - 06/24/10 03:42 PM

She will remember that FISH & that TRIP for life!!!!
Congrats to both of you!!
Steve
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum