Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone got a backseat open??

Posted By: FattyMcButterpants

Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 08:01 PM

Anyone going to grapevine this week? I have been reading all the reports and need to get a little sandie fishing in. I would be happy to buy gas and snacks. I was thinking the morning or evening sometime.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 08:30 PM

I will also bring a box of slabs,humdingers, and tackle for you to keep.
Posted By: Bass Bug

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 08:41 PM

wow, thats a deal that can't be beat...sorry but never fished grapevine and its 3 hours away.
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 11:41 PM

LL, Raybob, or texoma on sunday. you're more than welcome to hop on...
Pretty strong on Texoma, though. do you get up early?
-B

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 11:46 PM

I cant this weekend I am heading out to my pond (maybe I can catch a hybrid there). But Thanks for the invite, I wish I could being fathers day.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 11:46 PM

And my 3 year old makes usre I get up early!! I havent slep in for a while now
Posted By: BAMAboy

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/09/08 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: FattyMcButterpants
Anyone going to grapevine this week? I have been reading all the reports and need to get a little sandie fishing in. I would be happy to buy gas and snacks. I was thinking the morning or evening sometime.

Hedded to Texoma Thur. for the weekend otherwise I'd be glad to take you.
Posted By: Parker

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 12:43 AM

what kind of snacks?
Posted By: fool4fishing

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Parker
what kind of snacks?

rolfmao Good question. thumb
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 02:21 AM

Fatty, I was on Lewisville today. Planning on going there tomorrow & Wed as well. You're welcome to join me.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 02:22 AM

PS - what kind of snacks?

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 12:30 PM

I wish I would have read this last night....

PS - beef jerky,rice crispy treats, funyons...whatever.
Posted By: Toon-Troller

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 12:56 PM

Why did you eat all the good snacks last night?

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 01:12 PM

I am the snackmaster...fear me!!!
Posted By: Slabman ‘180’

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 01:35 PM

Man I wish you lived closer Fatty, heck your my kind of guest, offer to pay for gas,bring snacks, tackle. A guy would be foolish not to take you. I take guys sometimes that show up with no pole, act like there wallet is glued to there pocket, and have a grab bag session with my tackle bag.... oh and generally I bring the drinks.

This post if nothing else has been a real eye opener I been getting screwed, cool

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 01:39 PM

I have had some offers I just cant get the right day set up. But these guys are greatness. I am just trying to be a good guest.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 02:52 PM

Fatty, I'm heading to Lewisville in about an hour. Probly be on the water by 3pm. You're welcome to meet me over at Lake Park - east ramp nearest the dam. Mando may be showing up as well.

Zac
214-995-7761
Posted By: Hook'emUTbass

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 06:26 PM

Fatty,

Pick a day and come east. Twakoni will get your line stretched. I get off at 3pm mon-fri, I'll cover the gas if you made the drive. AS for snacks, got new place less than a mile from the lake that makes some great burgers. . Live in Terrell, so Twak is short drive from here.

And I would return the favor of making a TFF get together in the future or allow you to show me around on the Vine.

Standing offer all year. I fish Media hwy 31 and few other special tournaments. weekends will free up alot later and they will be open to you as well.

Hookem
Matt

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 07:59 PM

i like ribeye snacks and baked tater snacks. maybe some ranch style jalepeno beans to snack on while snacking on the other snacks.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 11:03 PM

a nice bottle of Dom with that Parker??

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 11:04 PM

hookem sound slike a deal. I will check my calendar and pm ye, and if you do come to a g2g I will buy you dinner too!!
Posted By: Trump903

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/10/08 11:43 PM

Holler when you wanna fish Palestine smile
Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/11/08 12:43 AM

Hey fatty, where ya wantin to fish. I got the fuel and snacks just would like the company>
Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/11/08 12:45 AM

PM me and let me know. ive been rippin the hybrids at benbrook. im booked up with new guys sat morning but we could hit sat eve or what ever lake just let me know im game. By the way no im not a guide just like showing the new guys where to fish.
Posted By: Thespis

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/11/08 10:29 AM

Hey Fatty!
I'm pretty close to you and am new to Gvine and fishing from boats. I need some help finding sandies!
I'm a teacher so I have pretty much every day off. I'll take you whenever you can go just for the fishing lessons! I need someone to help me read this ancient graph...
PM me if you're interested. I've got a comfortable 16.5 foot Cajun with XM radio!

Posted By: Fish Charmer

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/13/08 01:48 PM

You can ride with me Fatty. I'm hitting the Vine early on Saturday morning. Launching out of Silver Lake.

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/13/08 08:13 PM

I am going to be at my pond all day tommorrow. I was able to hit the vine for a little while yesterday evening onth ebank. I got into a school of small sandies and caught 10-11 so that will get me thru the weekend.. wink

Re: Anyone got a backseat open?? - 06/13/08 08:19 PM

mod tease
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum