Texas Fishing Forum

When will MARIA STOP?

Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 02:00 PM

If the winds lays down a bit we could all fish again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5C4kdANSUw

Until then I guess I will WORK?? confused

Posted By: gottabefishn

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 02:14 PM

What wind ?
Posted By: "Da" NITRO

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 02:51 PM

It's all about perception, Duck. If you think it's windy, it'll be windy. But, if you think there is no wind, then there is no wind. That is, until you get swamped by a 6' wave that takes you down to Davey Jone's locker loco
Posted By: nogeese

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 03:12 PM

I read the other day that they are gonna move the USS Ronald Regan to Lake Lewisville for sea trials!!! scared
Posted By: Odds

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 03:36 PM

Mariah is a nasty mistress.
Posted By: Crab-Bait

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 05:38 PM

Have not heard that song for a long time. Good movie.
Posted By: kickenbass6

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 05:47 PM

wonder what is more scary doing 70mph in a boat or trying to go south on hubbard. i came across the bridge and seen the water on the south side. i dont see how anyone could fish in that. i would take 3 waves over the bow and be going down. you would need like an off shore boat for that water.

i am ready for the wind to let down so we all can get back out there.

JV4 - i know you got the biggest boat of us all but if you get out there today i will say that you also have the biggest XXXXX of us all.

hope to see you all out there when the wind settles

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 05:52 PM

Fishing and crack are somewhat the same. They are both very addicting, very expensive, have up sides and brutal down sides loco
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/04/08 11:02 PM

Well Iam hoping to not have any brutal downsides this week. Iam off Friday and Saturday, this is the first 3 day weekend I have had in 2 years and the wind is blowing 50 mph. Just my luck!!

Posted By: luv to fish

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 12:24 AM

Champion fish do you fish hubbard,if so your boat looks like the one I was putting in with this past sunday morning at rh .I have a 22 champ white, was just curious.
Posted By: Frank I

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 08:11 AM

Driving over the 35 bridge now reminds me of fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, only the gulf had less whitecaps.
Posted By: Billy Seaman

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 10:33 AM

When was the last time I had to cancel trips due to weather in JUNE????????????

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
Well Iam hoping to not have any brutal downsides this week. Iam off Friday and Saturday, this is the first 3 day weekend I have had in 2 years and the wind is blowing 50 mph. Just my luck!!

Gene, the winds are actually going to lay down from where they are now. It will still be blowing 15 to 20 on Friday & Sat, with 5 to 10 mph winds on Sunday. Thankfully it's hot out, so the spray will be a nice relief thumb
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 11:42 AM

yep- looks like sunday will be bearable- but then again- yesterday they had saturday winds at 10 now it up to 25 so who knows
Posted By: sandjohnny

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 11:44 AM

I think it will lay in early oct.
Johnny
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: When will MARIA STOP? - 06/05/08 07:01 PM

John Iam watching that weather closely. If it looks like it is going to lay down at all I will be out there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum