Texas Fishing Forum

EM this week

Posted By: Eagle Mountain Guide - David Everitt

EM this week - 05/10/08 06:50 PM

Boated over 700 whites with three groups of folks thurs, fri & today. Kept 200 or so for the grease. The rest were dinks. Finding fish has been tough. North winds didn't help. Fish are moving a lot like a summer pattern and not stacking up as they usually do. Have to look very close at the graph and trust your gut for the most part. A lot of fish, we were not marking but they were there. Somehow, we managed to have three great days with some great folks. Today was the best. Had a group of three. They caught 350 or so. Better fish today too with some very nice magnums. Good south wind was helpful. Not many boats for a Saturday. Finally, got to see Larry's new rig. Sweet. Water temps 68- 75. Depths 4'- 34'. Baits, Dakotas. Great to see everyone this week. Have some openings and never too late for a teach trip.

David
www.davesguideservice.net
www.dakotatacklecompany.com
Posted By: dgilbert

Re: EM this week - 05/10/08 09:08 PM

Saw you yesterday, you looked busy, so I didn't want to bother you, got some of your slabs to try.
Posted By: Eagle Mountain Guide - David Everitt

Re: EM this week - 05/11/08 12:30 PM

DG, I thought that was you. Pull up next time. I can always use a break. Good luck with the baits.

David
www.davesguideservice.net
www.dakotatacklecompany.com
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum