Texas Fishing Forum

striper at night

Posted By: DoubleDigit

striper at night - 05/02/08 08:31 PM

Ive caught whites under docks with lights at night and i was wondering if striper will do the same thing. Anybody know?
Posted By: prevail

Re: striper at night - 05/02/08 11:38 PM

on lake Tawakoni I have caught Strippers off the docks at night in the late fall and early winter. This was before the lake went way down, tried it couple of times last winter without any luck.
Posted By: DoubleDigit

Re: striper at night - 05/03/08 12:53 AM

thanks, me and my wife are going to buchannon in a few weeks. I dont know anything about striper fishing so i figured this my be our best shot to catch some.
Posted By: Hydra Sport

Re: striper at night - 05/03/08 12:56 AM

a lot of times we catch stripers in coves on live shad free swim w/ lighted bobbers late @ nite / early in the morning
Posted By: FuturePharmD

Re: striper at night - 05/03/08 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: prevail
on lake Tawakoni I have caught Strippers off the docks at night in the late fall and early winter.

Just make sure your wife or girlfriend doesn't find out! I've been fishing the wrong docks! Maybe I should start looking for docks with brass poles attached to them?
Posted By: TerryT

Re: striper at night - 05/03/08 10:16 PM

DoubleDigit, you need to get in touch with RAM, he swears by night fishing for stripers on Buchanan.
Posted By: BAMAboy

Re: striper at night - 05/04/08 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: prevail
on lake Tawakoni I have caught Strippers off the docks at night

Folded dollars or $20's. Welcome to the TFF prevail woot. This is what you have to look forward to grin.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum