Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Lewisville

Posted By: newtobassfishin

Lake Lewisville - 03/10/08 07:23 PM

I have been out of town for 10 days and was wondering if anyone found any fish on Lake Lewisville, I believe they all went over the spillway during the floods, I was looking every few days and see no reports for LL. Was going to try and get out this week for a few hours, any reports would be welcome.
Posted By: Markk

Re: Lake Lewisville - 03/10/08 08:35 PM

Find them everywhere... get them interested in your lures... that's another story. They just dont seem interested in anything but following schools of shad. And who could blame them. Same story for me yesterday afternoon.
Posted By: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.

Re: Lake Lewisville - 03/10/08 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: newtobassfishin
I have been out of town for 10 days and was wondering if anyone found any fish on Lake Lewisville, I believe they all went over the spillway during the floods, I was looking every few days and see no reports for LL. Was going to try and get out this week for a few hours, any reports would be welcome.

We caught 5 hybrids on Hubbard grin but it has been slowwwwww

Re: Lake Lewisville - 03/10/08 09:34 PM

Nice to see you are catching some on RH, we need to get together and have the English beer day with SD, give me a date and I will get everything ready. Getting a 21 foot this week. Whatare you doing at Bass pro tomorrow. may come over.

Re: Lake Lewisville - 03/10/08 09:38 PM

Markk, I know it was like that before I went away, the ones I caught were purely by luck, get a good fish and see hundreds, but none would bite. tried so many different lures and I was going to take them back and tell them "They do not work", but thought I would wait a few weeks. Hope it gets better.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum