Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Whitney 11/10 and 11/11

Posted By: Laner

Lake Whitney 11/10 and 11/11 - 11/11/22 11:07 PM

Although the weather these last two days has been better well suited for duck hunting, the striper fishing on Lake Whitney continues to make me look like I know what I’m doing. As of this morning (November 11th) we are still finding all our fish in 2-8ft, with the sweet spot being right at 3-4ft. I’m not really doing much except driving the boat, as the fish are incredibly fired off right now.

Basically, I’m focusing on windblown points and flats where I’m seeing shorebirds and gulls. I’ll then ease up with the trolling motor, have my customers cast towards or parallel with the bank, then have them reel in at a pretty quick pace. The fish are taking care of the rest! As you can see in the pic below, we’re having our best luck on the Heavy Glow Thump Daddy from Constant Pursuit Outfitters. A 3/4 to 1 ounce white or chartreuse jig head is ideal.

I’m going to do a little deer hunting these next few days, but I have a couple spots left open this month:

11/16
11/28
11/29
11/30

You can learn more about us at www.dfwoutdoors.com, and I’m always happy to talk fishing at 817-266-9811.

Good luck to everyone getting out there this weekend!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum