Texas Fishing Forum

New Mepps Sawtooth Method Video

Posted By: Holding The Line

New Mepps Sawtooth Method Video - 08/26/22 10:25 PM

Friends,

I've put together a tutorial video on how to use the 'sawtooth method' for horizontally working MAL Lures for white bass, hybrid stripers, and full-blooded striped bass.

After listening to input from folks who watched my 'smoking method' video for vertical work, I placed the "meat" of this video up front, and then included helpful tips and gear suggestions later on.

I've also pieced together an MAL Lure Starter Kit featuring items shown in the video. The kit includes 2 MAL Dense Lures, a 5-pack of Invisaswivels to prevent line twist, and a 5-pack of Tactical Angler 25-pound test Micro Power Clips for quick lure changeouts, all for $20.00. If you order the Kit, you'll save over $3.50 in product.

Here is a photo of the kit:

[Linked Image]

Buy the lures and use the code here: www.WhiteBassTools.com

Can't get enough? Watch the vertical smoking video here:

[b][/b]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New Sawtooth Method Video & Free Shipping for Items Shown - 08/28/22 07:02 PM

Neat video. thumb

Re: New Sawtooth Method Video & Free Shipping for Items Shown - 08/31/22 04:13 PM

Tomorrow will be the final day for the free shipping offer (Thursday, 01 Sep.). Thanks to all of you who have ordered, especially you first-timers and non-Texans!!! I'm proud of you for trying something new!

--Bob

Re: New Sawtooth Method Video & Free Shipping for Items Shown - 09/01/22 10:24 AM

One last reminder if you need to stock up on your MAL gear ... the "starter kit" and free shipping will wrap up at midnight today, Thurs., 01 September.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum