Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday?

Posted By: fish_n_dude

Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/21/21 01:30 AM

Went out Saturday morning and could not find fish anywhere. The ones that we did find were scattered. Checked wolf, cloud, Greenville, sun, holiday and down by the dam. Haven’t zeroed there in a while. Was pretty humbling 😑😑😑. I had to get off at 11, the wind was getting crazy.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/21/21 01:59 AM

We were out on Friday. We caught well over 200 sandbass and several Hybrids. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Our graph shot looked like this most of the day. 1 1/2 slabs, plastic sassy shads and tailspinners.
Posted By: Capp Peace fishing guide

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/21/21 02:29 AM

My client and I did well today (Saturday) on sandies a few undersized hybrids and a decent mess of crappie. Cleaned a limit of magnum sandies and I believe 12 crappie. Fish total was well over 100 but had to work for them. 10 here 20 there
Posted By: fish_n_dude

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/21/21 03:38 AM

Glad someone was able to find some!
Posted By: Southtxangler22

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/22/21 03:50 PM

I fished Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I started at Wolf humps and didn’t find much. Caught probably 10 there. Then I went up the lake to cloud point at 10am and caught plenty of them there. Then went to finger point and they were biting there from 12-1pm. Not sure on the total fish caught. I’m having yo rotate lures. Some times they bite green, then I gotta switch to white to get a bite. Mepps works too.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/22/21 04:44 PM

We caught ours on chartreuse color slabs and glow color sassy shads. We were anchored in about 10-14ft of water and casting out to about 20-25ft. They liked it working really fast back to the boat.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Anyone catch them at tawakoni on Saturday? - 11/22/21 04:45 PM

friend was there on Saturday while I was working... sent me pics of crappie and white bass. Had clicked over 100 with he and his client on whites, then went and caught a mess of crappie.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum