Texas Fishing Forum

Navarro Mills 9/24-25

Posted By: Retired Farmun

Navarro Mills 9/24-25 - 09/26/21 09:47 PM

Went to a group campout and decided to take my boat, after all we were at the lake. I was able to find sandies in numerous places around the lake, not in huge bunches but plentiful numbers. We tried slabs, mepps #2, rattle traps, slow retrieves, fast retrieves, every color combination we had. Trolled, vertically jigged. cast and yoyo'ed back and just couldn't make them bite. Guess that's why it's called fishing and they don't call it catching. From what I could tell others didn't seem to have any better luck.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Navarro Mills 9/24-25 - 09/27/21 12:20 AM

thumb
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: Navarro Mills 9/24-25 - 09/27/21 01:23 PM

Great crappie lake. May try that next time.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Navarro Mills 9/24-25 - 09/27/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Retired Farmun
Went to a group campout and decided to take my boat, after all we were at the lake. I was able to find sandies in numerous places around the lake, not in huge bunches but plentiful numbers. We tried slabs, mepps #2, rattle traps, slow retrieves, fast retrieves, every color combination we had. Trolled, vertically jigged. cast and yoyo'ed back and just couldn't make them bite. Guess that's why it's called fishing and they don't call it catching. From what I could tell others didn't seem to have any better luck.

PM sent thumb
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Navarro Mills 9/24-25 - 09/27/21 06:33 PM

Pm sent thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum