Texas Fishing Forum

More good catching Tawakoni

Posted By: PlanoKeith

More good catching Tawakoni - 09/06/21 02:36 PM

We were not going to fish this weekend because Gene or I didn't want to deal with the boat ramps.
So Frank called and said come on down and we will go in my boat since it is here on the lake.
So i went by Gene's house and we headed to Franks.
It started kind of slow for us but it kept getting better as the day went on and we looked at several different places .
We hit the mother load by the end of the day.
We boated five Hybrid and lost two big ones at the boat. And we snagged over 100 huge sand bass.
We called it a day at 2 pm . We didn't keep any fish today but we had a heck of a trip.
Frank thanks for taking us fishing in your boat. It was a blast. Ready to go again

https://youtu.be/SMRCzPT4VRA

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: More good catching Tawakoni - 09/06/21 04:37 PM

Solid post and solid fish. Good job. cheers
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: More good catching Tawakoni - 09/06/21 09:40 PM

It is just an amazing fishery. The quantity and quality of the sand bass is just astounding. Once again we had as much fun as is legally possible. Had to ice down my pitching arm again!
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: More good catching Tawakoni - 09/07/21 12:54 PM

Great day, WTG Dream Team. Did Frank treat yall with Klondike ice-cream or he ate em all?
I took Minh yesterday (catching labor day) from 1030 to 4pm and did great on big sandies and hypers. Only fished Sun and Wolf and both were excellent. Great lake! The ramp was only half full, fyi, and easy peasy.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: More good catching Tawakoni - 09/07/21 04:23 PM

Frank, thanks again for the ride. Big fish and quality fish. Tawakoni is an amazing lake.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum