Texas Fishing Forum

Bait Tank Recommendations

Posted By: Southtxangler22

Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/10/21 01:42 AM

Caught these hybrids and striper on cut gizzard Shad bc they die in like an hour or so this time of year. That’s why I’m asking about bait tanks. I’m in a Sea Pro SV1900. Not a huge wide open boat. Looking for something somewhat compact but works well. Something that can hold 20-40 baits.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: prosise

Re: Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/10/21 09:17 AM

Round, and white.. no corners, which keeps them alive longer. Filter for the recirculating pump, will keep the scales down.
Posted By: Ross Reamy Guide Service

Re: Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/10/21 12:48 PM

I'm now running an Xtreme 35, but prior to that used a Grayline Slimline 25 with great success. It's shape makes it a good candidate for boats with less space.

I had to take my leaning post out in order for the Xtreme to fit..
Posted By: Daniel Armstrong

Re: Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/10/21 02:01 PM

Xtreme Bait tanks make smaller tanks to say fit in a Bass boat as well as large tanks for holding large quantities of bait. I personally run a 35 gallon extreme bait tank in my boats and can hold enough bait to run 2 guided trips a a day. Check them out you won’t be disappointed in the quality of these tanks!!
Posted By: RWD

Re: Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/12/21 07:20 PM

Creek Bank is my go to!!
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Bait Tank Recommendations - 08/12/21 10:16 PM

I like creek bank but am impressed with the Extreme tanks. I am looking for a used 25-30 gallon tank if anybody has one.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum