Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers 10/23

Posted By: Old Birdeye

Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/23/21 03:00 PM

I thought I would check out RC since Grapevine was such a bust yesterday. We caught nothing today. It was a little tougher than I thought it would be and I never found any schooling fish. The deep fish weren’t interested either.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/23/21 05:40 PM

That’s a drive Milt for no fish. Hubbard is fishing pretty good right now.
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/23/21 07:25 PM

It was Very weird today after trip after trip of great catches lake wide it really slow down today and we barely caught any it was a really difficult day
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/23/21 09:27 PM

I am guessing Grapevine and RC are closer to Mansfield than Hubbard. We will hook up when you done traveling with grandkids, Milt wink
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/23/21 11:10 PM

Great schooling yesterday with a 75 fish limit off the Flats in a little over 2 hours. (1st Pic) NE Breeze and cool temps had the fish really aggressive.
Today in the same location, zero schooling and we showed some patience by waiting on the Flats for over an hour all for nothing. After that, moved up the Lake and fished Points, Humps and Dropoffs in 20' FOW . Best bite was from 10-11PM. Found all our fish (2nd Pic) in three different spots and all at 19'-20' FOW as a thermocline was showing at 25' FOW.
Whites are scattered and will school one day and not the next. Full Moon may have impacted them a bit. laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Old Birdeye

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/24/21 02:55 PM

I saw you guys out there yesterday. I told my wife you would still get your customers on fish.
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Richland Chambers 10/23 - 06/24/21 07:23 PM

Thanks for the compliment! We're not that good but it's just that RC rarely disappoints! Whether it's Whites in the Summer or Catfish in the Winter, you can usually get a cooler of fish!

This morning the fish were back to their Topwater Schooling mode and we put limits in the ice chest early and then went up the Lake to Slab fish off a 20' ridge that was holding fish. Nice AM with a Granddad and Grandson! smile

Adam and I have July openings if interested. Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz .
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum