Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9

Posted By: Dennis Christian

Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/21/21 02:34 AM

Folks, I was just informed by the CCVF organizers that they are postponing the tournament. As you may know, they put on a tremendous air show on the 4th of July, and due to complications with it taking all their attention and with only 10 white bass tournament entries to date, they made the call to reschedule. For those who have already registered, you have the option to use it for the October 9 tournament or contact CCVF at 214-535-9513 to request a refund. For donors to our auction, we will auction them on October 9 unless you tell me you want to cancel. We are so sorry for the inconvenience this may cause for you, especially those coming from out of town. Dennis Christian
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/21/21 04:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up guess we will be fishing for fun.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/21/21 07:57 PM

Thanks DC. There is lots of effort in organizing a tournament. Thank you for all you do.
Posted By: Threelittleterrorist

Re: Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/25/21 03:00 AM

Me and my family decided to go ahead and come on out and camp at log cabin park and fish for fun also I have already taken off of work to pre-fish so why not let’s have some fun
Posted By: Blake Sanders

Re: Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/25/21 03:41 AM

Well that is unfortunate. We normally register when we get there on Friday in case there are last minute weather cancellations, but we would have been in frown

Would have been nice if they had sent an email to everyone on the email list to give us an update.
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation White Bass Tournament Rescheduled to October 9 - 06/25/21 04:09 AM

Blake, I'll pass the email list comment on to the CCVF organizers. I was unaware of an email list.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum