Texas Fishing Forum

Big Striper & new engine design

Posted By: Pastor John

Big Striper & new engine design - 05/31/21 06:57 PM

It's been a while since I've posted here. Work has been demanding the past year. I'm getting ready to go back to Tennessee to do some striper fishing. Some of you are familiar with TN stripers and understand how much fun it is to fish in TN. Sea Pro Todd and Champion fish among others know. Also there is a new boat motor about to come onto the market by Alphadan. A 4 cylinder, 7.5 liter, no camshafts, 654 hp. Half the weight, 15% more fuel efficient, half the maintenance cost. It will be interesting to see how this engine impacts the boat motor market.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 05/31/21 08:13 PM

Awesome Fish! cheers
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 05/31/21 09:39 PM

Big fish in those rivers!! I just look at that alphadan I’m excited
Posted By: Slick Rick ‘06

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/03/21 03:28 AM

I couldn’t imagine seeing a Striper that size on the end of my line. One heckuva fish! Thanks for posting.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/03/21 01:35 PM

Hey Tennessee PJ! Trip and fish of a life time for me catching big O Tennessee strippers. .
I read and watched YT videos on that motor. Sounds too good to be true, supet light weight and significantly more horses but will keep an open mind. I just want to go faster than Gene grin
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/04/21 01:54 AM

I can’t imagine a striper that big !
Posted By: striper connection

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/11/21 03:58 AM

I havn't had the chance to get to Tenn. yet but I did fish Smith lake in alabama this past April. I am Planning a trip for next spring to take a month at least and fish arkansas , Tenn. , Alabama, and Georga. what places in Tenn. would you consider "dont mIss" spots?
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/11/21 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by striper connection
I havn't had the chance to get to Tenn. yet but I did fish Smith lake in alabama this past April. I am Planning a trip for next spring to take a month at least and fish arkansas , Tenn. , Alabama, and Georga. what places in Tenn. would you consider "dont mIss" spots?

Send PastorJ a PM. There are so many rivers and lakes in beautiful TN. PJ will help you narrow on a few and recommended guide also.
Posted By: Holzer

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/11/21 09:01 PM

654hp! cyclop

But can I pull the hell pet behind it to troll for white bass?
laugh
Posted By: OleMissPharmacy

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/12/21 03:25 PM

A few years ago after one of your posts I booked a trip with Ezell Cox and caught many in the 20 to 25 lb range. Unreal fishery in the Tazewell area.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/12/21 08:25 PM

That new engine design is great!
Posted By: striper connection

Re: Big Striper & new engine design - 06/14/21 12:28 AM

thanks, will do
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum