Texas Fishing Forum

Frontier Bay Boats

Posted By: G Love

Frontier Bay Boats - 05/20/21 04:52 PM

Anyone know anything about them? I'm considering one I found for sale. I don't know much about them but this one seems to have that Kenner hull design. It looks good. Just seeing if anyone has any experience with them before I make a run at it. Thanks.
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 03:37 PM

A couple friends have them on Livingston and the are great boats and yes the same designer as Kenner.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 04:42 PM

One of the two line of boats from the Kenner family, manufactured by K2 marine now out of Arkansas I think. The other model is the Blackjack. Should be really good riding boats
Posted By: captaincam3

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 05:23 PM

Kenney Heath, the "Godfather of Whitney" has a new one. He said it works good for tubing and bird watching. I'll send you his number.
Posted By: captaincam3

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 05:24 PM

Oh, and the forward dead box holds a fine supply of keystone lights.

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by captaincam3
Kenney Heath, the "Godfather of Whitney" has a new one. He said it works good for tubing and bird watching. I'll send you his number.

Yes sir actually spoke with Kenny. If someone doesn't buy it today, I'm going to pull the trigger.

Thank y'all.

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 05/21/21 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by captaincam3
Oh, and the forward dead box holds a fine supply of keystone lights.

Just realized you're Cameron hahaha
Posted By: KDG

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 08/13/21 10:46 AM

Appreciate the shout out Cam, I’ve seen a sharp
uptick in reservations for my “ Lake Whitney Bird Watching and Tubing” excursions sponsored by Keystone Light.
Yes the Frontier is a fine vessel.
Posted By: bert r

Re: Frontier Bay Boats - 08/18/21 07:03 PM

Attached is a picture of my Frontier 2104, they are fine boats. Besides using mine on the lake, I watch weather reports and often venture 40 miles offshore. On the trip pictured, four of us went out to hospital rock at 32 to 35 MPH and that was 42 miles offshore.

Attached picture JULY 24 LEAVING HOME.jpeg
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum