Texas Fishing Forum

Holographic Shad Slabs

Posted By: sbmcruise

Holographic Shad Slabs - 03/09/21 06:04 PM

When I was living in Waco a few years ago I bought several dozen holographic shad-shaped slabs from a guy who made them in the Temple area. They were hand made by him and I got him to make me a dozen with the chartreuse holograph on one side and the silver on the other. I've pretty much run out of all the ones I bought from him. Does anybody remember who he was and how to contact him?

Alternatively does anyone know a source for holographic shad-shaped slabs. RSR Lures's Facebook show them, but when I go to their website the closest I see is "glitter" panels on white and chartreuse powder coated shad-shaped slabs. I'm in Austin and don't know of any local suppliers like I have seen around Richland Chambers and other great White Bass lakes. I would like to order for mail shipment, but I might be willing to drive if necessary.

Thanks

Attached picture Shad Slabs with Glitter.jpg
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Holographic Shad Slabs - 03/09/21 06:35 PM

http://stores.mtpocketstackle.com/pot-belly-shad-spoon-3-4-oz-1-5-oz-with-graphics/
Posted By: Windbreaker

Re: Holographic Shad Slabs - 03/09/21 06:56 PM

See below....Phil is a good dude and makes these out of his shop! He is in Red Oak but you can order online and he will ship them.
Posted By: 30ft jon boat

Re: Holographic Shad Slabs - 03/10/21 07:29 PM

rsr slabs are top of the line
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum