Texas Fishing Forum

Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC!(Updated 11/26)

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC!(Updated 11/26) - 11/22/20 02:52 PM

The past couple of weeks we've had a pretty good White Bass bite on RC. We're finding fish both on the Main Lake and up the Creeks on Points and Humps in 20'-30' FOW and catching all our fish on RSR Slabs with a Jig Teaser. Adam found fish as shallow as 15' feet yesterday and I had fish as deep as 33' feet. The fish are not hanging around long and thumping doesn't seem to keep them around. In other words, catch them and then move around till you find the school again. On most of our trips, we're loading the ice chest with Catfish and then going after the Whites. Makes for a fun trip and a lot of fish frys! We have openings in December on both Weekdays and Saturdays. Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and give us a call and We'll Go Catchin'! Here's a few Pics from the past couple of weeks:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/22/20 04:53 PM

Good times and some nice fish. Awesome job. thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/22/20 05:33 PM

cheers Well done.
Posted By: scubaarchery

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/22/20 05:45 PM

Nice fish! Congratulations!
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/22/20 05:55 PM

Thanks for the report.
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/26/20 02:51 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and hope you get to enjoy a little Family Time and maybe even a bit of the Outdoors before the next Front hits! fish
I was able to get in a Monday & Wednesday trip this week but decided against trying Tuesday with the strong South Winds! Both days we did a combination of Catfish early and White Bass later and were successful getting some nice Eater Blues and Channels and then topping the box with Sandies! For the Catfishermen, the fish are in the Timber up the Richland Arm of the Lake and we're catching all our fish on Danny Kings Punch Bait on a # 4 Treble Hook. Fish are anywhere from 20'-30' FOW and are normally pretty easy to chum up with a little sour grain. I'm finding the Whites up the Creek also on some of the Main Points in 15'-25' FOW and also on Humps in 25'-30' FOW. Fish are not in the same place from day to day and some days it's a lot of little fish and other days, it's BIG SOWS beefing up for the Winter! All fish came on RSR Slabs & a Jig Teaser. Adam and I are booked over the Holiday Weekend but doubt we'll get all the trips in as Mother Nature has some Wind and Rain in store for us. Our calendar slows in December, but the fishing doesn't. We have plenty of Weekdays open and even a Saturday or two with a boat open. We fish year around and everyday except Sunday and would love to have you join us and learn the Lake, catch a bunch of Winter Cats and Whites and keep us company on a big ole' vacant lake during the Winter! Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and give us a call at 903-389-4117. Here's the Pics of some of Mr. Hansford's Grandboys from Houston and the Reuter Family from Corsicana.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/26/20 03:05 PM

Thanks for the report. White bass fishing is good also here at Cedar Creek Lake.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Nice Fall White Bass Bite on RC! - 11/26/20 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Gone Fishin'
HAPPY THANKSGIVING and hope you get to enjoy a little Family Time and maybe even a bit of the Outdoors before the next Front hits! fish
I was able to get in a Monday & Wednesday trip this week but decided against trying Tuesday with the strong South Winds! Both days we did a combination of Catfish early and White Bass later and were successful getting some nice Eater Blues and Channels and then topping the box with Sandies! For the Catfishermen, the fish are in the Timber up the Richland Arm of the Lake and we're catching all our fish on Danny Kings Punch Bait on a # 4 Treble Hook. Fish are anywhere from 20'-30' FOW and are normally pretty easy to chum up with a little sour grain. I'm finding the Whites up the Creek also on some of the Main Points in 15'-25' FOW and also on Humps in 25'-30' FOW. Fish are not in the same place from day to day and some days it's a lot of little fish and other days, it's BIG SOWS beefing up for the Winter! All fish came on RSR Slabs & a Jig Teaser. Adam and I are booked over the Holiday Weekend but doubt we'll get all the trips in as Mother Nature has some Wind and Rain in store for us. Our calendar slows in December, but the fishing doesn't. We have plenty of Weekdays open and even a Saturday or two with a boat open. We fish year around and everyday except Sunday and would love to have you join us and learn the Lake, catch a bunch of Winter Cats and Whites and keep us company on a big ole' vacant lake during the Winter! Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and give us a call at 903-389-4117. Here's the Pics of some of Mr. Hansford's Grandboys from Houston and the Reuter Family from Corsicana.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Awesome! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum