Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Report

Posted By: Laner

Cedar Creek Report - 11/19/20 06:55 PM

The white bass on Cedar Creek have been just plain silly lately. I haven't gotten to chase them much, as I've been focusing on mostly crappie, but my right hand man RD Myers has caused the lake to drop by almost two feet in the last week from all the fish his groups have taken out. He's been finding sandies right where they should be in 12-18ft on windblown points and humps, with the best baits being tandem rigged White Hot Thump Buddies about 18" above a White Shad Slab Buddy, both of which are from www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com. As of yesterday, water temps were in the mid 60s, and the water clarity is very good.

Talking to RD everyday, he seems to be doing better on the north half of the lake, with prime locations being the Spillway Hump, the Tennis Court, North Twin Point and Sunken Island. Cedar Creek has no shortage of white bass in it, and the quality seems to be just as good as it always is.

Here's what's been hitting the cleaning tables the last few days:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We now have two boats running full time on Cedar Creek, and here in about two weeks, I'll slide over to Whitney for the winter as I bounce back and forth from hunting guide to fishing guide. RD will continue to keep populations in check over on Cedar Creek. If you see one of our two BlueWaves out on the lake, come by and say hi!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/19/20 08:39 PM

Great table shots👍
Posted By: gborg

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/20/20 02:21 PM

Two 24 foot Blue Waves fully equipped including Livescope . Putting clients on fish consistently , prolly add a third Blue Wave in short order. That will keep your cpa pulling clumps of hair out.
Good to see businesses like yours grow, lots of hard work, planning and surrounded by good people !! Praying a hole in the sky .
Posted By: RHO

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/20/20 09:19 PM

Where is North Twin Point ? Haven't heard of that one
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/21/20 12:30 AM

Nice post and fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Laner

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/21/20 07:27 PM

Gborg that sure means a lot. I feel very humbled and blessed to say the least.

RHO, Twin Creek is the creek arm that goes under the northern most 198 bridge. We call the two main lake points at the end of that arm north and south Twin
Posted By: pop r

Re: Cedar Creek Report - 11/21/20 10:09 PM

Best guides on CC. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum