Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC

Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/15/20 02:19 PM

Who is the guide on CC that has a gray beard and fishes out of a Blue Wave CC? On Friday he had 4 kids in his boat with one adult. Those kids were vertical jigging and putting a smack down on the sandbass. It was really fun to watch. I want to know what kind of jigs were the kids using?
Posted By: ACES82

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/16/20 01:31 PM

I might be mistaken but i think its Lane Palmer, i know he just bought a new blue wave boat. You can find him on facebook by Lane Palmer.

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/16/20 01:59 PM

Thanks Aces82. Lane is not old enough to have a full gray beard. This guide was a older gentleman. Not as old as me but close I'm sure.
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/17/20 07:25 PM

Lane recently hired RD Myers. They are both fishing out of 24' Bluewaves, per a post that Lane put up a few weeks ago, on the Crappie forum.

I do not know RD, or how old he is? But might be a match?

Stay Safe

Ken
Posted By: Laner

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/19/20 06:37 PM

Sounds like my right hand man RD Myers, although my beard has a lot more salt in the recipe than it used to. RD has been using Thump Buddies and 1/2 ounce white shad slabs from Constant Pursuit Outfitters for his white bass trips. Was this the group you saw?

[Linked Image]

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/19/20 07:03 PM

Yup! I saw the picture on your other thread and it was in fact RD. Thanks for clarifying. Mystery solved.
Posted By: Laner

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/19/20 07:25 PM

Come on over and say hi if you ever see us out there. I always meeting fellow TFFers.

Re: Cedar Creek Guide in Blue Wave CC - 11/19/20 09:22 PM

Will do. If I would have known who it was I would have spoke. We were exploring Tennis court when he pulled up with his clients. I told the guy I was with that we should let him have the point so we moved north to the mid lake hump and found them stacked. He eventually come that way and found his group of fish about 40 yards from us. That's when I saw the kids having a blast. It put a smile on my face. I was also fishing with a kid but he is 32 years old and just learning how to sand bass fish. He was always a black bass purist but now he sees what he been missing. wink
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum