Texas Fishing Forum

Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics)

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/08/20 12:53 PM

While we're still spending most of our time loading the Boat with Catfish, we did slip in a couple of White Bass trips on Thursday & Friday this past week. Results were AWESOME on Thursday and Fair on Friday as we had not only quantity but quality fish. If I have a twosome fishing with me, we often catch our Catfish and then look for the White Bass like we did on Thursday. We found huge schools of huge fish at several locations and loaded the ice chest with easy limits of the largest fish you'll catch all Fall. Best locations were Pelican Island and a couple of Main Lake Points in 25'-35' FOW. All fish were caught on Silver or Chartruse RSR Minnow Slabs and Jig Teasers. Friday's Group of Dads/Kids caught lots of fish, but the quality was not as good as we had lots of throwbacks. We've not had consistently good Fall action the past few years so this is encouraging. Hopefully the Whites and Hybrids keep on biting thru the Fall/Winter Season, but if not, RC has some of the BEST Catfish action anywhere in North Texas! Here's some Pics to enjoy and give us a call and We'll Go Fishin'! Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz thumb
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/14/20 12:21 PM

We had a boat out Monday thru Friday this week and thoroughly enjoyed some of the best Fall weather you could ask for! Most mornings we started with the Catfish and about mid morning left the timber on Richland Creek and headed for the Main Lake to catch Whites. (The Catfishing is as good as it gets with a box full of "Eater Size" Blues and Channels a guarantee) The Whites are not quite as dependable as the Catfish but you can usually find some Schools on the Main Lake Points, Old Roadbed or Pelican Island. The fish are moving fast and you may only catch a few before you have to move and find them again. Best depths are 25'-30' FOW and RSR Slabs with a Jig Teaser will normally get you a few doubles. We are catching some of the largest Whites you will catch all year as the fish are bulking up and putting on roe. Not much in the way of Hybrids to report but we're catching a few of the smaller ones mixed in with the large Whites. Adam and I have a few November openings if you want to enjoy a day on the Lake. Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and Let's Go Fishin'! Here's some Pics from this past week:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: badgrandad

Re: Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/14/20 08:46 PM

I heartily agree with Royce!! Top pic is from our trip Friday, and it was a great trip. Hooked some big blues and channels, and the white bass were the biggest I’ve seen. I also caught some big unmentionables that surprised me how hard they fought, but I’m sure Royce isn’t ready to change his targeted species just yet.

Oh well , Carpe Diem!!!
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/14/20 09:43 PM

Great pics and some really nice fish. Well done.
Posted By: Z71

Re: Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/15/20 12:45 AM

Wow cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fall Bite On Richland Chambers!!!(Update 11/14 With Pics) - 11/15/20 02:19 AM

Awesome post. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum