Texas Fishing Forum

Holiday Marina?

Posted By: enjoying retirement

Holiday Marina? - 10/30/20 06:19 PM

I know that Holiday Marina had sold and closed. Correct me if I am wrong, I thought I had read that it was in the process of reopening was wondering if that is still the case and if so has anyone heard when it will reopen?
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Holiday Marina? - 10/30/20 06:33 PM

There is nothing left of holiday marina. The SRA now owns it and they tore down everything. Not sure what they are planning to do with it
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Holiday Marina? - 10/31/20 01:42 AM

That is too bad. There was some incredible fishing history created by boats that used that marina. Hopefully it will open again.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Holiday Marina? - 11/01/20 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Osbornfishing
That is too bad. There was some incredible fishing history created by boats that used that marina. Hopefully it will open again.

Yep, and it one of my go to places to catch bait. I caught bait in there any time of the morning.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Holiday Marina? - 11/01/20 06:14 PM

They used to have a 24 hr store there, a motel and eating place when they changed all to a private club down hill it went and then got worser and then some, now it looks again like it did when I was growing up, great improvement! I used to have a 3lb crappie on the wall there in the store, I wish I knew what happened to it. Probably rotted away.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum