Texas Fishing Forum

Possum Kingdom Guides

Posted By: ReelCrazy

Possum Kingdom Guides - 10/01/20 11:45 PM

Hello Gentlemen,

I know fishing can be hit or miss with big stripers being harder to find at PK these days. Still looking for a guided trip for maybe a mix of sand bass and catfish or just one or the other. There’s just 3 of us looking to catch fish next weekend and can fish the 10th or 11th and will be at the cliffs resort. Thanks.
Posted By: gborg

Re: Possum Kingdom Guides - 10/02/20 11:21 AM

Casey Armstrong is the go to guide on PK.
Posted By: mwfishin

Re: Possum Kingdom Guides - 10/02/20 11:27 AM

I highly recommend, FINAL CAST GUIDE SERVICE. lots of good guides up there, I have fished with Kolby a couple times, and he works very hard to put you on fish.
Posted By: PKfishin

Re: Possum Kingdom Guides - 10/02/20 03:02 PM

You might be better served to go down river at Whitney. The people fishing there are complaining about not catching enough 20 lb fish. I fish PK every single week. I use live bait, mostly live shad. I've caught only 4 legal stripers all year due the the 2019 floods. Before the floods I was limiting out in less than an hour. Took longer to get bait as shad were hard to come by and I was using perch. I'm catching a few stripers in the 16 inch range, but legal fish are hard to come by.
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: Possum Kingdom Guides - 10/04/20 02:41 AM

We’re pretty spoiled right now lol, lots of 28” fish today including a hybrid. [Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum