Texas Fishing Forum

Filmed again:A Sportsman Life

Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 12:45 AM

Almost got ruined by storms but everything worked out hope you enjoy
https://youtu.be/GFJmAuN6uFE
Posted By: prosise

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 02:47 AM

Kudos, thats some great footage to show that you can put people on fish in adverse conditions.. I love cloudy Wx and some wind. I sure want my son to get on some striper action.. Ben telling him about it, and he is itching to get on some. Thx for sharing...

Prosise
Posted By: FishWrangler2

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 03:36 AM

Good old Luke Clayton...i think I would’ve loved to have gone striper fishing with him. Surprises me he never wrote more about striper fishing for the DMN, given how much he loved it. I read his book growing up and being a salt myself, when he mentioned that striper were like catching saltwater fish it really set me on my quest to figure out the whole striper thing, being from the Dallas area. Definitely have to say it scratches the itch, even if it took me quite few years to figure it out. May he rest in peace, may he rest in peace.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 03:36 AM

Neat video. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: SteveStrasemeier

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 04:46 PM

So exciting, never get tired of that kind of action. You make these videos so enjoyable to watch.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/03/20 11:26 PM

Fun video Striper Express! Love your positive energy and passion on fishing, Chris! I forgot you fish left handed like me lol.
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/04/20 10:47 PM

It the only way to go Todd. + 1 on lefty fishing!
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Filmed again:A Sportsman Life - 07/10/20 09:52 AM

Thx!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum