Texas Fishing Forum

Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother

Posted By: scubaarchery

Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 04:11 AM

I lost my brother unexpectedly last weekend. He and I shared a passion for fishing. I had a fun trip this Saturday, but it really sucked not to be able to call him and talk about it... Tried a new camera angle because I turn my head a lot...

https://youtu.be/Z0rX8K383iM
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 04:47 AM

Your brother would want you to keep fishing and enjoying the outdoors. His spirit will always be with you and your past fishing trips will live for ever in your memories. angel2
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 09:56 AM

Sorry for your loss.keep on thumpin em up!

Re: Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Your brother would want you to keep fishing and enjoying the outdoors. His spirit will always be with you and your past fishing trips will live for ever in your memories. angel2

Thank you, I have no doubt about that and hope to pass our love of fishing to my daughters.
Posted By: gborg

Re: Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 01:07 PM

Man , I feel your pain . Lost my younger brother to Lou Gehrig’s disease recently . Time is a healer , praying a hole in the sky helps , but nothing takes the drag away from your concious!
Stay on course with what you are doing ! Sorry for your loss !

Re: Video from this weeks trip in memory of my brother - 06/01/20 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by chrisc/striper express guide service
Sorry for your loss.keep on thumpin em up!

Thanks Chris, I enjoy your videos! My brother and I grew up in Delaware so fished saltwater Striper. I was super excited to start fishing for Striper in Texoma...

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum