Texas Fishing Forum

The love of fishing

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

The love of fishing - 05/19/20 10:21 PM

The sport of fishing is one that a lot of us Grandparents want our Grandchildren to learn to love.
You want them to enjoy being outdoors feeling the cooler air in the morning the excitement the night before the big trip.
I love seeing this come to life with the first school of fish the electricity in the Grandparents and fathers and mothers while the children reel in a hard fighting game fish !

You  just hooked them on fishing!

We are so fortunate here on  lake Richland Chambers that we have one of the very best fisheries in the world right here to make all the wonderful memories and just as good  the bringing back old memories!
I can look at every seat in my boat and tell you who used to sit in that seat and the funny stories they would tell us all and they need to be told and retold!
Some of these people are younger folks that fished with me when they were very young now bringing their families to fish with me getting the little ones first fishing trip in.
Some of my most precious memories are of Fishermen that are gone now !
I'm just trying to say get out there and make some of these wonderful memories as often as you can.

It matters!

Bob Holmes longest running fishing guide on the lake and still the striper lake record holder!

214 728 3310
Bob@texasfishingguide.net 
Www.texasfishingguide.net 

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: The love of fishing - 05/20/20 12:43 AM

Nice pescado pics! Happy customers thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: The love of fishing - 05/20/20 03:50 AM