Texas Fishing Forum

Whitney Limits! Call for Openings!

Posted By: mwacosta

Whitney Limits! Call for Openings! - 05/19/20 07:30 PM

Fishing on Whitney has been great most days! have an opening this friday 5-22. Call if your interested.
[Linked Image]

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! - 05/21/20 11:03 AM

Friday is booked.

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/22/20 10:37 PM

Here is fridays catch. Thought you might like to see!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/23/20 01:49 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/25/20 04:01 PM

I try to stay off the lake on memorial day weekend, but had a chance to fish with my two sons. We got off the lake at 0930am with a few for the fryer! Some of these were caught under the birds with some on top!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pop r

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/25/20 05:02 PM

thumb
Posted By: bob76

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/25/20 09:16 PM

NIce. I had similar luck in the near constant rain but no topwater action. Nothing like topwater.
Posted By: Riverrat9

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/26/20 01:35 AM

Good catching.

I love when it's warm and light rain and you see top water action...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Whitney Limits! Opening this friday! See Friday's results! - 05/26/20 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by mwacosta
I try to stay off the lake on memorial day weekend, but had a chance to fish with my two sons. We got off the lake at 0930am with a few for the fryer! Some of these were caught under the birds with some on top!!

[Linked Image]

Nice fish. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum