Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy)

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy) - 05/03/20 06:34 PM

After "Staying At Home" for a month, I fished the last two weeks and was able to get in almost all the trips except for a couple of "Wind Blown" Cancels. My Partner (Adam) is still not able to join me due to him having to teach School to his Kiddos who are quarantined from Public Schools. He will be back fishing in a couple of weeks and we will be able to accommodate folks instead of sending them elsewhere. The fishing has been good all Spring and the Covid19 has really had more folks on the Lake than I've seen in 20 years of Guiding on RC. About the only time I've seen more fishermen chasing the Whites was in the early days of the Lake being new. The action for Whites is good and there's an occasional Hybrid mixed in with them. The Hybrid bite started out very good in early Spring but has not been much lately even for the live bait fishermen. The Whites are on the move and can be found on the 309 Flats one day but not the next. Check out all the regular locations (Pelican Island, Windsock, Old Roadbed, etc.) and you'll find them somewhere. We're catching 90% of our fish on an RSR Slab with a Jig Teaser. We've caught fish in 15' FOW down to 30' FOW. We're booking trips now for June and July. Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz and take advantage of the "Package Special" of a Trip and Cabin!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy) - 05/03/20 09:31 PM

coolphotos Solid post and fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: SteveStrasemeier

Re: Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy) - 05/03/20 09:55 PM

Last pic double double for the kiddos. awesome.
Posted By: Zigzag20

Re: Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy) - 05/05/20 09:24 PM

thumb
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Richland Chambers Sandies (Pic Heavy) - 05/05/20 09:32 PM

Love the double double. Yes, agree on the crowds, i was out last sunday and look like a holiday weekend at Cedar Creek! cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum