Texas Fishing Forum

Bo Bo Thumper

Posted By: SALLYSUE

Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 07:08 PM

Who all uses them ?
Posted By: Wannabee

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 07:39 PM

I built my own, but his is no doubt far superior. There have been several past threads about his product and the folks that use it, so you might do a thread search....lots of satisfied customers!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 07:42 PM

I use one, it’s a good unit.

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 08:33 PM

I have one also but getting the Hooter Girls to dance on your boat works a whole lot better
Posted By: Wannabee

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 08:59 PM

Lol! I've had the best success in 30 to 40 feet of water, when the water temperature was cooler. Splashing the water works better in the warmer part of the year.
Posted By: scubaarchery

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 09:51 PM

I offer a similar product for a lower price...

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/11/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by SALLYSUE
I have one also but getting the Hooter Girls to dance on your boat works a whole lot better

banana
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/12/20 02:09 PM

Sally Sue,
I can see having the hooter girls on your boat might be more fun.
I would have to go way back in my records to see how long it’s been that you got your thumper.
I have customers in 24 states now. Most of those states have quite a few folks who have purchased one or more.
I do have parts and service available for those who have worn them out or if something breaks on it.
If any of y’all Tff members want one send me a private message on Tff so you can get your discount.
Thanks Sally Sue!

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/12/20 02:25 PM

Its that time of year they work great and also having the Hooter Girls dancing on your boat aint a good ideal because you watch them instead your fishing pole
Posted By: stumpknocking

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/12/20 04:26 PM

Had mine for a little over a year. Got the remote with it. Love it!
Posted By: birddogcatfish

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/13/20 01:56 AM

Y’all can have all my Hooters girls, I’ll be taking the Tightends girls
Posted By: Curtis L

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/13/20 06:53 PM

I use the BoBo's and love it built solid
and I yes to the Tight End Girls
Posted By: wgpj

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/13/20 11:20 PM

Is thumping effective any time of the year, or only during specific seasons?

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/14/20 02:52 AM

Thumping works well hear round. It mimics the sound fish make when they are feeding. Splashers also work but more so when fish are relatively shallow.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/20/20 11:45 PM

was able to Bobo up these stripers today. Screen was like this for at least 30 minutes. Could only get 3 stripers to bite a slab guess its live bait time bang

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/21/20 01:48 AM

WOW. That screen looks awesome. I think quite a few people found a tough bite today. Thanks for the report and picture.

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/21/20 11:49 AM

Good pics as usual 44. thumb
Posted By: Fonso

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/23/20 01:38 AM

Thumping works, once you find them, the thumping keeps them around and active for non stop action
Posted By: gborg

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/23/20 01:13 PM

Find the bait the fish are not too far away. Thump for five minutes while moving with the bait and watch your screen(s).
Posted By: 4x4

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/24/20 01:05 PM

The BoBo Thumper is solid ! If you break down his thumper , material for the base part , 12 volt motor , all connectors for the wiring, fasteners, this product is made to last for a long time, with very little service . After a day on the the lake it's always good to check and make sure everything is secure. lol
Posted By: J-2

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/24/20 03:17 PM

Newbie to this. Does it go in the water like a Hydrowave or just set in the boat?
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/24/20 06:06 PM

That is an awesome screen shot

Re: Bo Bo Thumper - 04/25/20 04:27 AM

J-2
It works best under the console or in a compartment. Those areas are usually hollow between the floor and the hull which produces the sound fish respond to favorably. It isn’t waterproof at all. The marine battery box helps some but some water can get in through the vents in the lid.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum