Texas Fishing Forum

20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters

Posted By: Laner

20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/06/20 03:23 PM

I don't have a couple trillion dollars to stimulate the economy, but I can stimulate your tackle box. From now until May 1st, you get 20% off your entire purchase when you enter coupon code April2020 at checkout. Everything on our site is made in the US. Our plastics are all UV enhanced, scented and built to last.

As for our slabs, they are equipped with 4X VMC treble hooks then UV clear coated so the paint and eyes don't chip.

Thank you TFF!

www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TCK73

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/06/20 03:38 PM

Good looking lures! I will day the Thump Bosses treated us really well this year.
Posted By: RespectTheFish

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/06/20 05:51 PM

These baits are awesome! I've caught more hybrids and white bass then I can count with the White thump boss and currently the white sassy shads. I will be placing an order for more of those sassy shads!

I can't believe how well built they are. I may catch 30 or more hydrids on one sassy shad before it is so messed up I change it which is incredible! The zoom flukes and swim baits for comparison last half that if not a fraction of that! Great baits. Highly recommend!

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/06/20 05:55 PM

Just bought 7 packages of sassy shads.....I'm good for the rest of the year lol!
Posted By: rebait

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/06/20 08:26 PM

Colors? What colors are producing the best?

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/07/20 01:34 PM

Thanks for the feedback and support guys. I am really trying to show fishermen in other markets that we have a high quality product to offer them. If there's anything you see that we can do better, please let me know.

Rebait, the two colors I use the most while guiding are White Hot and White Shad
Posted By: rebait

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/07/20 07:00 PM

Do you guide on clear or off colored water with those colors?

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/07/20 07:30 PM

Usually lightly stained to stained. Most of my guiding is on Cedar Creek and Whitney, if that is of any help.

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/09/20 03:37 AM

More fish fell prey to the white sassy shad this week! My guests and I easily caught 20 plus fish each before having to change out these baits! I am so impressed!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/13/20 06:43 PM

Respect the Fish, what did that fish weigh in the bottom pic of your post? That thing is ridiculously fat haha.
Posted By: scubaarchery

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/15/20 01:56 AM

Caught a limit Easter Sunday with slabs and your thump buddies. Don’t think I have changed them in about a year... they are indestructible...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dltaman

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/26/20 01:06 AM

I don’t see the full chartreuse with orange/red back available on your website. That is a good looking lure. Do you have any available?

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/26/20 09:03 PM

I don't know, I usually don't weigh little fish lol

probably a little over 10
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/26/20 09:50 PM

thumb

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/28/20 12:24 PM

Dltaman that color was a custom job we did last year. They aren't on the website but I have 10-12pcs left if you would like them. I believe they are all 3/4 ounce size.
Posted By: jkowalkowski3

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/28/20 02:56 PM

These are great looking baits! I'm just getting into sandbass/hybrid/striper fishing and am needing to add baits to my arsenal. One question, what size/weight jig heads do you typically use with the sassy shad style baits?

Re: 20% off Sale at Constant Pursuit Outfitters - 04/28/20 11:01 PM

Hey jkowalkowski13, I would check out Timmy Toms jigs or RSR Lures for my heads. Get a 1/4 ounce head if you're casting to fish blowing up on surface or use a 1/2-3/4 ounce head if you're fishing deeper on windblown points or humps. If it's SUPER windy, I've been known to drag one ounce heads across the humps and points.

I personally prefer a round ball head or triangular head.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum