Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers lakeside cabins

Posted By: Fisherman's Cove Lodge

Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/03/20 02:13 AM

Hybrids are about to turn it on! We have boat slips for rent and cabins that sleep 5-6 for $125/night and includes free breakfast!

Fisherman’s Cove Lodge
1860 State Hwy 309
Kerens, Tx 75144
www.fishermanscovelodge.com
Posted By: Ckolar

Re: Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/03/20 06:52 PM

Guys, if you are looking for a great place to stay, fish with a guide or fish yourself this place is absolutely awesome. The cabins are quaint and the grounds are beautiful and quiet. We have been going there for a few years now and have 1 weekend booked in April and are planning another later in the summer. We have fished with Joe and his crew twice and have had great experiences. First trip was a November cold weather trip and we limited on whites the next was an April hybrid trip that was off the chain. These guys are first class. I took the whole family. 6 in all and Joe was hoping netting and baiting hooks. I cannot say enough good things about them. Joe even netted me shad the next morning when I was going out by myself. First class place to go and hang out!

Attached picture FB_IMG_1583260655547.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1583260663943.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1583261087042.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1583261523483.jpg

Re: Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/27/20 08:33 AM

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business and are very excited to get started on some fishing memories in 2020.
We hope to see you soon.

Fisherman's Cove Lodge
http://fishermanscovelodge.com/
1860 state highway 309, Kerens, TX
(903) 641-5905
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/27/20 01:24 PM

Great pics with happy kids. It sounds like a great place to go, I will give them a look in the future.

Re: Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/27/20 10:40 PM

Basic Fishing classes introduce participants to: equipment, knot tying and tackle assembly; casting and fishing skills; fish ID and habitats; regulations and ethics; and safety and stewardship.
Advanced Fishing classes provide more advanced experiences in both fresh and saltwater fishing, as well as information about both fresh and saltwater aquatic environments.
Basic Fly Fishing is an introduction for children (ages 10 and older) and adults to become familiar with: fly rods and reels; tackle assembly; flies and fly tying; proper casting techniques; aquatic habitats; regulations and ethics; safety and stewardship.
Intermediate Fly Fishing provides additional knowledge and skills. Children (ages 10 and older) and adults learn to: identify fish and fish habitats, tie fly fishing knots and flies, understand fishing regulations, properly handle fish and cast safely.
Please see the calendar to find upcoming fishing classes and events in your area.

Fisherman's Cove Lodge
(903) 641-5905
Posted By: Krause82

Re: Richland Chambers lakeside cabins - 03/28/20 06:34 PM

White bass are the fifth most preferred species among licensed Texas anglers. Schools of white bass feeding on shad generate much excitement in the fishing community. Once a school has been located, successful anglers often fish the surface with spoons or spinners. Bottom fishing at night with live bait may also produce great success. White bass are excellent fighters, and are considered superb table fare.

Fisherman's Cove Lodge
(903) 641-5905
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum