Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for a guide

Posted By: dtjones

Looking for a guide - 02/08/20 12:09 AM

Looking for a guide for 3 possibly more for striper at texoma or twak
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Looking for a guide - 02/08/20 05:56 AM

903-441-3937. Teri Littlejohn, Lake Tawakoni Guide Service. You Will have a great trip
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Looking for a guide - 02/08/20 07:08 PM

Lake Tawakoni Guide Service
Posted By: shadtank

Re: Looking for a guide - 02/08/20 09:26 PM

I am a guide on texoma lately fishing has been a roller coaster some good days and some not so god weather and the dam being on has confused the fish not sure when u r wanting to go but just a heads up the days r booking fast the fishing should start picking up we think we r catching some good fish just not a whole bunch and not to fast the fishing this year should b awesome as long as the bait makes it through the cold nights if u will let me know or post when u r looking at going that might help we would love to earn your business 903 465 5262 four seasons guide service we go out of grandpappy Marina on the texas side
Posted By: shadtank

Re: Looking for a guide - 02/08/20 09:26 PM

I am a guide on texoma lately fishing has been a roller coaster some good days and some not so god weather and the dam being on has confused the fish not sure when u r wanting to go but just a heads up the days r booking fast the fishing should start picking up we think we r catching some good fish just not a whole bunch and not to fast the fishing this year should b awesome as long as the bait makes it through the cold nights if u will let me know or post when u r looking at going that might help we would love to earn your business 903 465 5262 four seasons guide service we go out of grandpappy Marina on the texas side
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum