Texas Fishing Forum

Get A Line Wet

Posted By: Jaybonnett

Get A Line Wet - 02/03/20 03:40 AM

I’m sure most of us are wondering if the very mild winter and current warmer days will impact the run up rivers. I like reading all the posts on this thread about any fishing at any lake, thank you to those that post and reply and not just read and use. That being said, if your curious about the run this year I suggest just going out and finding out first hand. Part of the fun of hunting the fish is failing and trying again. I’d love to go out every time and catch em because of some great info I got on here and sometimes I do but, don’t forget fishing isn’t just about catching a great haul. It’s about the time spent with the people you adore and the memories you make together. If your similar to myself I also enjoy some time alone in the peace and quiet of the water that God gifted me, catch em or not. I think the run may happen a bit early this year but, it’s best to get a line wet and find out ourselves.

Enjoy the season, enjoy the hunt, enjoy the people, enjoy the gifts, and get a line wet! I know I will and can’t stop thinking about it.
Posted By: K.G

Re: Get A Line Wet - 02/03/20 03:44 AM

thumb
Posted By: bob76

Re: Get A Line Wet - 02/03/20 04:55 PM

Well said Jaybonnett.
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Get A Line Wet - 02/03/20 06:04 PM

Awesome post
Posted By: Donny Parker

Re: Get A Line Wet - 02/03/20 06:34 PM

Always fun to read what everyone else is experiencing, but going out to the lake is the best part.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Get A Line Wet - 02/04/20 03:07 AM

Nice post. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum