Texas Fishing Forum

Texoma Guide Referral Please

Posted By: spooncg

Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/30/20 06:41 PM

The guide I used to use for years has retired and now my kids want to go for their birthday in late April/early May. Can you guys please give me some names of guides, preferably that launch from the OK side as that is where we stay.

Thanks.
Posted By: sandjohnny

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/30/20 07:31 PM

Striper express is the best. They lanch from mill creek but I bet they would work with you on a pick up spot.
Posted By: M.T.Pockets

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/31/20 12:00 AM

x2 on striper express
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/31/20 01:57 AM

Where at on the Oklahoma side? It really depends on where we’re fishing at the time there are lots of excellent guides all over the lake. Thx!
Posted By: spooncg

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/31/20 02:21 AM

We have a place around Caney Creek. Also, my boys will be 7 so as much as I would like to use only lures, I think using shad would be much easier and fun for them.
Posted By: Hobie_Splash

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/31/20 02:35 PM

X3 on Striper Express. I was just out with them on a slow day and still got a nice bunch of fish.
Posted By: Jaxsonsmith

Re: Texoma Guide Referral Please - 01/31/20 04:22 PM

Coy Devoll with Texoma Striper Kings is a champ. I've personally seen him extend half-day charters because his clients weren't catching the amount or quality of fish he expects. Texoma Striper Kings is also "artificial lures only," for those that care about those things. Coy also makes you feel like family and doesn't have an issue sharing tactics and giving guidance.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum