Texas Fishing Forum

Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass .

Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 01/28/20 11:59 PM

I'll be online to take comments, suggestions, and answer any questions on this 10minute video.
In my last video, I showed you how to breakdown Stillhouse Hollow to find productive areas to fish. In today's video, I test those those same spots that I mapped, and fished it to see if we can catch some whitebass.
We didn't make it past the first area, which was showing a lot of bait and active fish. Once the wind picked up, it really looked like a bee-hive of fish just going crazy. I show you how to "smoke" a jigging spoon and you'll get to see their reaction to this technique. While targeting whitebass, we also caught a few lunker Large mouths (7#, 6#, and 4#). We ended up boating over 100 keeper whitebass, but only kept 6 for Clint's dinner.
I hope this video helps cements our belief on how fish travel, where they stage, and how to find them and catch them.
Tim
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 01/29/20 01:41 AM

Great video.
Posted By: FishTheBite

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 01/29/20 02:24 AM

What a great day! Tim is such a great angler and always good company!
Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 01/29/20 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by FishTheBite
What a great day! Tim is such a great angler and always good company!

Nice having an experienced fisherman on board that can help me locate fish. Thanks for helping to add Stillhouse to my lake list. Let's do Belton next?
Tim
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 01/30/20 04:06 AM

Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: 4x4

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 02/02/20 12:15 AM

Thanks for the video !!!!!
Posted By: Donny Parker

Re: Join me (tonight 1/28 7pm) to release video on Stillhouse Hollow Whitebass . - 02/03/20 06:57 PM

Thanks for sharing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum