Texas Fishing Forum

Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create?

Posted By: Laner

Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/04/19 03:56 PM

Awhile back I asked you for some feedback on a bait I was developing, and the new Thump Boss is what I came up with. These baits are roughly 4" long and right at a .5" wide across the shoulders. I started with four classic colors based off what the TFF and other fishing guides told me they would like to see, and am more than willing to make other colors if the general public helps point me in the right direction.

This bait rigs up really nicely with your traditional deadstick setups, especially the Stripaholic and Top-Shot hooks from RSR Lures.

Just like everything else we make at Constant Pursuit Outfitters, the Thump Bosses are extremely durable, UV enhanced, scented and made in America.

If you would like to try them out, I'm offering 40pcs (ten of each color) for $25. ***FREE SHIPPING*** This offer is not on our website. You can message me here on the TFF, email me at lane.palmer86@yahoo.com, or call/text me at 817-266-9811.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/05/19 03:30 AM

Nicely done. thumb
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/08/19 02:56 AM

Looks good. Can’t wait for the mail lady to get here!
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/08/19 09:23 PM

Thanks Laner! They look great in real life too. If I wasn't so careful, I'd pick up another bundle right away. thumb
ed
Posted By: Texas Grown

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/09/19 12:31 AM

Those baits look like deadstick-n heaven sent. smile
Posted By: Texas Grown

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/11/19 12:36 AM

It was great to meet you this evening Laner! I'm look-n forward to get-n those baits wet. woot
Posted By: pop r

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/14/19 12:37 AM

cheers Well done Lane.
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Want to See the New Bait You Helped Us Create? - 11/14/19 05:20 PM

Another awesome product from an awesome company.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum