Texas Fishing Forum

Great day on Twak!

Posted By: Fritomick

Great day on Twak! - 07/07/19 12:29 AM

Had Jim Pak, John Pak and John Pak Jr. today. Great group of guys and I really enjoyed meetups no them and talking to them today. Hybrid/ Stripers were really easy today! Told them they would start really biting at 830 and at 820 it began! Knocked out our 3 man limit quickly threw back that many more and filled up a couple buckets of big sandies and called it a day! Special shoutout to Brian Lilly of @Lillypad Guide Service for helping change out my water pump and put the belt back on in the heat today! I owe you one!
I have some open dates call me and let’s get you on some fish! We had 7 keeper stripers today and threw back 3-4 more! Big fish are coming don’t miss out! Afternoons are on fire! Give me a call!
972-365-2404
https://laketawakonifishing.guide/

Attached picture E8715C02-724E-49C9-965A-CE1FF37344EC.jpeg
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Great day on Twak! - 07/07/19 01:30 AM

Nice post and fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Great day on Twak! - 07/08/19 12:03 AM

thumb
Posted By: BROWNING STRONG

Re: Great day on Twak! - 07/08/19 12:30 PM

Live bait ?
Posted By: txpakman

Re: Great day on Twak! - 07/08/19 09:29 PM

Hey Fritomic!

I want to thank you again for the great time this weekend. We enjoyed fishing with you and learned a great deal. I really do appreciate your patience with us. I'll definitely call you up if I'm ready to fish the lake again. To all forum reader, I highly recommend Fritomic. He really know where the fish are and he's a great guy.

Thanks again!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum