Texas Fishing Forum

*FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans

Posted By: Chris Richardson

*FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/14/19 02:35 PM

I had a work conflict and was unable to make the tournament on the originally scheduled date, but I'm going to be in town the 29th so here goes!

In the spirit of the tournament I'd like to extend the following offer from LLA (Michael Richardson and myself)

My boat will be available for up to 6 veterans and/or their kids. I will guide the trip for the tournament but will not be entered.

All expenses paid. We will cover your entry fee and provide all tackle for you and your family. All you need to bring is a fishing license. We would prefer it be a family or two that otherwise wouldn't have an opportunity to fish.

This will be a fun event, and who knows, you might have a shot at placing wink

Please PM or text my cell in signature

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/14/19 07:48 PM

Chris, what a great and generous offer. On behalf of the tournament organizers a great big THANK-YOU!!! And Folks, he also donated a guide trip to be auctioned off to raise $ for the Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation. Way to go Chris and Lake Livingston Adventures!
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/14/19 09:01 PM

Great gesture Chris and a great opportunity for our veterans to fish with an outstanding
Fisherman .
God Bless!
Posted By: etu

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/16/19 03:29 AM

I'm speechless! That really is good stuff right there.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/16/19 03:37 AM

Wonderful gesture flehan texas
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/28/19 03:46 AM

Chris, did you get any takers?
Posted By: rhw

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/28/19 01:13 PM

chris. if i lived closer i would help you
Posted By: Chris Richardson

Re: *FREE* Boat available for Cedar Creek Veterans Tournament- To Veterans - 06/28/19 01:45 PM

Unfortunately there were no takers, so I'm headed to Port O'Connor to fish with my dad this weekend. Great conditions in the salt right now!

Good luck to everyone fishing the tourney. Great group of solid fishermen and good people.

Looking forward to slamming the hybrids with whoever wins our donated trip at the auction!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum