Texas Fishing Forum

Fished with Johnny's Guide Service on 5-31-2019, and the grandboys had a blast!

Posted By: Texas Grown

Fished with Johnny's Guide Service on 5-31-2019, and the grandboys had a blast! - 06/01/19 11:17 PM

What an Awesome day it was! For those who have been waiting to take a sandbass trip, these gentlemen will do they’re darn-dest to put you on some. I took my daughter and two grandboys, ages 8 and 11 (Daughter’s age undisclosed grin), out with Johnny’s Guide Service today. And they did not disappoint! Both boys and my daughter had a blast sometimes catching two at a time. And both boys gained a whole new level of confidence. Especially the older one who hasn’t had much luck fishing in the past. Thank you Mr. Stevens, and Bradly, for what you do! Yall made some trophy memories for those three. And I can’t thank you enough. smile

Here's some pics from the day's action.

[Linked Image]

Here's a little action shooting with a lost fish
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

But half a loaf is better than none! grin
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Texas Grown

Re: Fished with Johnny's Guide Service on 5-31-2019, and the grandboys had a blast! - 06/01/19 11:25 PM

This is a perfect trip for kiddos!

Few more pics.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fished with Johnny's Guide Service on 5-31-2019, and the grandboys had a blast! - 06/02/19 03:15 AM

coolphotos Lifetime Memories. thumb
Posted By: sandjohnny

Re: Fished with Johnny's Guide Service on 5-31-2019, and the grandboys had a blast! - 06/03/19 12:38 AM

Fun trip. Thanks for the kind words.
Johnny
© 2022 Texas Fishing Forum