Texas Fishing Forum

Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today

Posted By: Dennis Christian

Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/01/19 11:06 PM

Had good results. There were 65 entries I believe - almost twice as many as last year. I didn't know the fellow who had Big Fish, but PlanoKeith won 3rd place with 6.39 lb, FishBoy Frank and I tied with 6.42 lb. They used our biggest fish as a tie breaker, and I had the bigger big fish. All three of us caught our fish early and at the same spot - Greenville Pump Station. It was good to see Fastguy at the fish fry and also Lenahorse (Larry Clark) and his girlfriend Terri. Also got to see Mepps guide Brian Mims, his daughter and her fiance. It was a perfect day for a white bass tournament - light wind to calm and not too hot. Keith, Frank and I all pre-fished the lake yesterday an that definitely helped to know where to fish today.
Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 01:52 AM

Congrats on the win Dennis. We had a good time fishing by you. Good to see everyone.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I FINALLY PLACED in this tourney LOL
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 03:09 AM

Neat post and congratulations to all of the tournament winners! cheers
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 01:33 PM

Yes it was a fun time. We struggled finding big fish early but finally got on a big school around 10am. I guess I should have been a little more social because I would have liked to have met y'all. I see y'all post on here and wished to have met yall.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 04:45 PM

Very nice! Congrats to the winners and LTSA for a successful event! cheers
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 06:17 PM

Hi Dennis. Great times yesterday! Was good to see you again. Always enjoy the fellowship and camaraderie. Fishing is like a fraternity with a lot of us. Hope to fish the tournament on the 29th. Take care.
Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: Fished Lake Tawakoni White Bass Tournament Today - 06/02/19 11:22 PM

Nice going Dennis congrats we will see you on the 29th.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum