Texas Fishing Forum

What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy)

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/25/19 08:33 PM

Another very good week in that we avoided any storms & rain and were able to fish thru a few Windy days! We fish everyday except Sunday and by the time Saturday afternoon rolls around, we always look forward to a break in the action and enjoying a little Family Time and Church on the first day of the Week! We fished with Old Friends and New Customers this week and with the exception of one Afternoon Trip managed to put limits of Whites in the Ice Chest every trip. We had lots of small Hybrids, a few Keepers, fished for the Blue Cats after limiting on Whites a couple of times and our favorite 85 year young Customer (Martha from Brenham) landed the biggest fish of the week when she wore down an estimated 30 lb. Flathead. Oh yea....we're doing all this on Richland Chambers where even the Memorial Day Weekend is pretty quite compared to most North Texas Lakes. It's been an awesome Spring and now we're gearing up for Summer. Almost all our Whites are being caught on RSR Slabs and Jig Teasers. Main Lake Humps, Points and Roadbeds in 20' FOW are where some BIG Schools of fish can be found. Although to get away from the small Crowds on Holidays & Weekends, we make our way up the Creeks & fish on Points and Ridges. The Live Bait Fishermen are doing well on Hybrids on the 309 Flats. Check out our Cabin & Fishing Trip Special @ www.gonefishin.biz . Let's Go Fishin'!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/26/19 02:23 AM

coolphotos Totally Awesome! cheers
Posted By: ML56

Re: What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/26/19 05:12 AM

That couple from Brenham( Wiedners) told me they were fishing with you quite a few years back, glad to see them still getting out and stretching a line!
Repeat customers that come back year after year make a strong statement about your business, ethics, and skills on the water as a guide. thumb thumb
And that lake record holder on stripers ain't bad either !!! Will be on the Prowl on RC in about 10 days or so myself, see you guys on the water.
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/26/19 11:06 AM

Bob's got the Lake Record on a Pure Striper. I've got it on the Channel Cat. He's a better Hybrid Striper fisherman than I am. I'm just no a live bait guy. smile
Posted By: honey hole

Re: What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/27/19 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gone Fishin'
Bob's got the Lake Record on a Pure Striper. I've got it on the Channel Cat. He's a better Hybrid Striper fisherman than I am. I'm just no a live bait guy. smile

Bob's striper record can't be beat if there are no stripers in the lake.....with the end of the Bardwell and Navarro Mills striper stockings there is little hope for a new record.
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: What A Great Week!!! (Pic Heavy) - 05/28/19 12:34 PM

Helpful report! Your water is definitely clearer than Cedar Creek Lake. I'm gonna get down there soon.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum