Texas Fishing Forum

Any tips for night fishing Lewisville with submersible green light

Posted By: Poinzy82

Any tips for night fishing Lewisville with submersible green light - 08/17/18 01:20 PM

I have been out a couple times from 10pm-4qm fishing but do not have much luck. I have fished under 35 bridge and by the dam. I am looking any tips.
Posted By: Holzer

Re: Any tips for night fishing Lewisville with submersible green light - 08/17/18 02:27 PM

I have always looked at area's that had nearby light.
Like Lake Park Points area, Forget the name of the hump that is between the Lewisville fishing barge and Twin Trees, etc. You get the idea. Area's that you would normally fish (drop offs, humps, points, etc.) but at night had nearby dock lights, parking lot lights, that were on 24/7.

Other than that, when it's clear skies with full moon, fish just like you would during daylight.

My 2cents
Posted By: jrs_39

Re: Any tips for night fishing Lewisville with submersible green light - 08/17/18 08:15 PM

The cut between old lake Dallas and the main lake. Near the southeast corner of the dam. 100% chance of slaughtering the sandbass. 50% chance of getting cut in half by a drunk in a cigarette boat.
Posted By: Scotty P

Re: Any tips for night fishing Lewisville with submersible green light - 08/19/18 05:02 PM

Had both happen at that exact spot many times! Great spot to fish though!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum