Texas Fishing Forum

Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell !

Posted By: LStewartPlano

Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/05/18 02:57 PM

My grandson and I, along with Jay and FriscoAngler (thanks for the invite!) got to have a great day on the lake with Wes. Wes Campbell, Owner 214-282-7093 bendarodfishing@gmail.com. He worked hard and was especially patient with my ever curious grandson! Ashton suffered no hooks in his fingers due to Wes's attention!
We got some great hybrids and a few sandies and catfish. Would highly recommend Wes if you want to experience a great day on the water with an experienced guide. His boat and equipment are "top notch" and he works hard to put you on fish. Thanks Wes!
fish
Posted By: Buzzard Breath

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/05/18 04:34 PM

Awesome! It was rough out there, tried to get Wes to throw a rope but he wasn't cooperating!
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/05/18 06:33 PM

thumb
Posted By: hybridfisher

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/05/18 08:52 PM

Nice catch LStewart, Wes is the man. How did you get a picture to show up??? I was only able to get a link to mine.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/06/18 03:13 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: RespectTheFish

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/06/18 09:44 AM

cheers

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/06/18 05:30 PM

When I posted , I used the 4th Icon from the left at top of the message box - it reads "Enter an Image " if you hover over it , and then just browsed to the file location . Got lucky I guess
Posted By: hybridfisher

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/06/18 11:42 PM

Was the file on your computer or an a website? All I see is a place to enter a URL location

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/07/18 05:37 PM

I saved the file to my desktop and uploaded from there. Probably the only time I "got it right" when it comes to computers !
Posted By: pop r

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/08/18 02:22 AM

thumb Nice haul guys.
Posted By: BendaRod(WC)

Re: Good Day on Lewisville with Wes Campbell ! - 08/08/18 09:15 PM

Thanks for the kind words LStewartPlano! I had fun fishing with yall! You're grandson was a ball of energy and made my day!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum