Texas Fishing Forum

*Update: Spot Filled * Last Minute Opening for Striper Fishing on Whitney this Saturday 5/12

Posted By: bluesea112

*Update: Spot Filled * Last Minute Opening for Striper Fishing on Whitney this Saturday 5/12 - 05/10/18 01:04 AM

*Update*: Saturday has been filled. Thanks for all the interest.

My customers for this Saturday had to cancel due to a death in their family. That leaves an opening for Striper fishing on Lake Whitney this Saturday (5/12) if any of you guys are interested in going. Call or Text (817) 929-7636

My rates:

1 or 2 people - $350
3 people - $400
4 people - $450

I provide the boat (22' center console), live bait, tackle, rods, fuel, safety equipment, fish cleaning, guide service and a friendly personality. The only things you are responsible for is your Texas fishing license, drinks, and snacks.

My trips are 4 hours and depart the boat ramp at 6:30am. If you catch a limit of stripers then we will target whites or catfish for the remainder of the 4 hours. When we return to the dock I will fillet all the fish so they are ready to cook when you get home!

We will mostly be fishing with live shad unless we see some schooling fish. If the stripers surface we will cast artificial lures at them. The fishing is outstanding right now, so give me a call and let me put you on some fish!

Call or Text me at (817) 929-7636. My name is Charles
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum