Texas Fishing Forum

Awesome day with Captain Craig on RC

Posted By: FEpic

Awesome day with Captain Craig on RC - 03/30/18 02:56 AM

What a fun, beautiful day it was to be on the water with capt craig. It started off alittle shakey trying to figure the Simrad nsso evo 12, but with patients and a guy that really knows his electronic things quickly turned for the best. I can't say enough about capt Craig, he went above and beyond with the upmost respect for me and my boat and equipment. He really explains and breaks it down so you can understand how everything works. If your looking to dial in a unit I strongly recommend him. Top notch guy. Every spot we stopped we was on fish. Couple magnum whites and a couple keepe hybrids. Birds was working good and fish was everywhere stacked up. We threw everything back to be caught another day. Only pictures taken was of the Simrad unit no fish pics this time. All fish way caught on slabs 20-40 fow.

Re: Awesome day with Captain Craig on RC - 03/30/18 02:57 AM

Re: Awesome day with Captain Craig on RC - 03/30/18 02:59 AM

Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Awesome day with Captain Craig on RC - 03/30/18 02:30 PM

Justin it was great to meet you! I'm very happy we could get that SIMRAD tuned in for you. What a difference it makes when a unit is dialed in and it is showing arches with correct color settings. Justin's sonar is showing large schools of white bass and hybrids chasing shad off the bottom to the surface. It is always nice to confirm your sonar interpretation by pulling in some really nice fish. It really rounds out the day.

See ya on the water!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum