Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Logs?

Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Fishing Logs? - 02/05/18 06:52 PM

Which Fishing logs are you guys using? I went to the App Store and the ones that are offered seem pretty vague.

I’ve been doing mine in a XL spreadsheet… But I am looking for something to use on my iPhone. I was wanting something that would show info in chart form such as yearly water Temperature variations… Etc.
Posted By: Cactusflyr

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/05/18 07:19 PM

Mine save on my garmin. Date, water temp, and notes
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/06/18 02:45 AM

Spiral notebook here.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/06/18 04:00 AM

PM sent
Posted By: ML56

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/08/18 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn
Which Fishing logs are you guys using? I went to the App Store and the ones that are offered seem pretty vague.

I’ve been doing mine in a XL spreadsheet… But I am looking for something to use on my iPhone. I was wanting something that would show info in chart form such as yearly water Temperature variations… Etc.

I do mine on microsoft word, and separate by months of the year. Just post each new year at the end of each month. To carry on phone just copy and paste your month to an email, and open it on your phone. After 20+ years of doing so, March,April or May are pretty big emails, but all years since I started are at my fingertips for any given time period. thumb
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/08/18 03:19 AM

This was the last fishing log I had. 32 ft deep with 30lb Power Pro slick 8! Lol
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/08/18 03:59 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Lake Side Lures

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/09/18 12:26 AM

frkazoid
Posted By: CenTexan

Re: Fishing Logs? - 02/19/18 03:29 AM

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum