Texas Fishing Forum

When another boat sees you are catching fish..

Posted By: formula462

When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 03:04 AM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=164174490887246&id=143551492949546&ref=bookmarks
Posted By: beltonbill

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 01:25 PM

They should have used the trolling motor to approach the people catching fish.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 01:42 PM

Potlickers!!!
Wow, that is scary. He never seen that boat. Luckily it looks like no one was hurt.
Posted By: BridgeportGuide

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 02:13 PM

Yikes!
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 02:29 PM

Rodney Dangerfield driving the boat?
Posted By: gborg

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 02:32 PM

Saw that on the news a cple days ago. Glad no one was injured. Some people don't belong behind the wheel of any motorized vehicle!!
Posted By: Joe Todd

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/18/18 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
Potlickers!!!
Wow, that is scary. He never seen that boat. Luckily it looks like no one was hurt.
Probably texting his buddies that he knew where the fish were. hammer
Posted By: formula462

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/19/18 03:04 AM

And people kayak out there
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 01/19/18 02:45 PM

That guy was headed to the boat show... birds, birds, birds......go go go. Looks like some of the morons on lake Lewisville i have to dodge during the summer
Posted By: TxBigball

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/08/18 07:18 AM

Dang son!
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/08/18 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: formula462
And people kayak out there

I had that almost happen to me a couple years back when I was fishing in my kayak anchored, in the back of a large cove.
The boat only had one guy in it, but he was messing around with something in the back of the boat while the boat was steering into my direction unattended.
I almost bailed but I hollered loud enough he heard me. It was only trolling speed, but it would have done a number on me had I not been watching him.
Just another reason to carry one or two of those air horns.
All you have to do is stand around a boat launch on a weekend, and watch people launching and loading their boats just one time, and you will understand how that kind of stuff happens.
Posted By: Jamoke

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/08/18 04:50 PM

I was fishing Belton one night mid lake between Temple Lake Park and Westcliff Park. 9PM, lights on in my little alumacraft. A boat roared around TLP on full plane, At least 50-60 MPH if not more. It proceeded directly at me. I stood up with a flashlight and waved it back and forth yelling as this guy continued directly at me. I was preparing to jump, but didn't know which way. At the last possible second he swerved, almost knocked me out of the boat and continued on at full plane to westcliff park. I was so shaken, I could barely get my poles in. Went to the same ramp, while I was walking up to the guy he took a swig from a 1/5th of something. When I asked him why he didn't slow down he said he was going so fast that with the spray in his face my lights blended in with lights on the far shore. He rushed into his truck and took off. I was too shocked/dumbfounded to get his info or to do anything else.
Posted By: Pwizzle89

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/08/18 06:12 PM

crazy!
Posted By: 1 link stringer

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/09/18 01:38 PM

Some of our lakes are becoming more like 635, and central expressway.
Posted By: Cast

Re: When another boat sees you are catching fish.. - 02/09/18 02:42 PM

Gun fire will get his attention.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum