Texas Fishing Forum

Graduation gills

Posted By: gar1970

Graduation gills - 05/16/17 12:21 AM

We went to San Angelo to see our niece Elizabeth graduate. We are so proud of her
Afterwards we went to the concho river for while. It was our first time fishing the concho and the bite was good. All fish were caught on nightcrawlers

We even got a double
It was fun the short time we were there. It's always fun to fish new water and make new friends
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Graduation gills - 05/16/17 01:00 AM

Very cool. New spots mean new looking fish. thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Graduation gills - 05/16/17 01:07 AM

Leo it just don't get any better! "HUGE CONGRATULATIONS" to your niece Elizabeth on a job well done. bow_down

Re: Graduation gills - 05/16/17 02:49 AM

Thanx fitz and chuck for the replies! She worked really hard and graduated top of her class

Re: Graduation gills - 05/16/17 03:17 AM

Hard work pays off! cheers Future leader! thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Graduation gills - 05/16/17 12:08 PM

Totally AWESOME. wootCongratulations to your niece. woot
Posted By: Wildman of the navidad

Re: Graduation gills - 05/17/17 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Laker One
Totally AWESOME. wootCongratulations to your niece. woot

+1 nice goose catch ?!?
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Graduation gills - 05/17/17 01:20 PM

A lot to be proud of. Congratulations to your niece on getting her degree!

Side Note: Love the fish pictures! How and the heck do you catch a duck and or goose?

Re: Graduation gills - 05/17/17 05:23 PM

Thanx laker one, wildman,and Gitter Done for the replies! There were 2 geese there and were very tame. They must have been someone's kids easter pets that got too big and got dropped off. At least thats my guess... It doesn't matter what kind of animal it is seems like yesenia always makes friends lol

Re: Graduation gills - 05/17/17 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: gar1970
Thanx laker one, wildman,and Gitter Done for the replies! There were 2 geese there and were very tame. They must have been someone's kids easter pets that got too big and got dropped off. At least thats my guess... It doesn't matter what kind of animal it is seems like yesenia always makes friends lol

That is one big GATOR! Clayton aka "The wildman of the navidad" caught it's baby last month! nuts

Re: Graduation gills - 05/18/17 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing

That is one big GATOR! Clayton aka "The wildman of the navidad" caught it's baby last month! nuts

that's pretty cool! I'm just glad she didn't try to hold this one lol
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Graduation gills - 05/18/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing

that's pretty cool! I'm just glad she didn't try to hold this one lol

Not like the goose,that gator would have been one very mean pet! taz

Side note: Those geese would be called lunch or dinner for a hungry gator!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum